www.rbs.com/activate – RBS Card Activation Guide
When you join RBS, you will be given a card to use. But, it will be in deactivated mode! Yes, for security purposes, the Royal Bank of Scotland will assign you a new credit card in the deactivated state. You need to Activate RBS Card first before you start making transactions.
Have you been allotted a new Royal Bank of Scotland Card? then finish your RBS Card Activation and start taking advantage of rewards.
Royal Bank of Scotland Card Activation is a pretty simple process and can be done with two different methods. You can Activate RBS Card Online or by the phone.
So, if have recently obtained your brand new Royal Bank of Scotland Card, then complete your Royal Bank of Scotland Card Registration with instructions below before you start using it!
More About Royal Bank of Scotland Cards and Services
Royal Bank of Scotland is a leading bank corporation in Scotland that offers a range of financial services and products in Scotland. The bank also provides customers with Royal Bank of Scotland Online Bank services and RBS Card Services.
Royal Bank of Scotland Card offers lots of additional benefits and perks on customers every transaction. Users can avail free bonus points, discounts, credit points, etc on every transaction with their card.
However, new customers require to Activate RBS Card first before accessing the card. RBS Card Activation offers plenty of rewards and cashback on every transaction with the Royal Bank of Scotland.
What you’ll require to Activate RBS Card?
RBS Debit Card Activation can be done in a few minutes with the following documents –
- RBS card with all details.
- Personal identification.
- Registered mobile number.
- A device with an active internet connection.
That’s all required!!
How do I activate my RBS Card?
New cardholders of the Royal Bank of Scotland can activate RBS Card in the below-mentioned ways.
- Activate RBS Credit Card online and
- Activate RBS Credit Card over phone
So, if have received your brand new RBS Card recently and excited to use! then follow the given below steps to complete the Activation of RBS Card.
www.rbs.com/activate – Steps to Activate RBS Card Online
- Visit www.rbsdigital.com.
- Log on to Online Banking by entering a valid Customer number/Card number.
- Now, locate and select the ‘Cards’ option on your dashboard.
- Then, select the card type – Credit/Debit and click on continue.
- Now, you will be prompted to finish RBS Card Activation.
- Provide your card details and personal information.
- Click on “Continue” to complete RBS Card Activation.
- The bank will confirm your identity and activate your Royal Bank of Scotland.
How To Activate RBS Card Over Phone Call?
To Activate RBS Card by phone, follow the given below steps.
- Call at RBS Activation Number – +44-12680-500-813.
- Follow the automated prompt instructions.
- Select #language and listen carefully to the instructor.
- Provide your card details and few personal credentials.
- Upon completion, your card will be activated and is ready for use.
Outside the UK – RBS Activation Line
- Jersey:- 01534 285200 or +44 1534 285200
- Guernsey:- 01481 710051 or +44 1481 710051
- Isle of Man:- 01624 646464 or +44 1624 646464
Besides this, customers can also Activate RBS Card via visiting a nearby atm location.
If you have any other doubts or questions about RBS Card Activation (RBS Activate Card), let us know by commenting below. We will reply soon with the best possible solution.